Immigrant Visa Costs
Common Immigrant Visa Fees
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express cards are accepted.
- Cash payments are accepted in U.S. dollars or pesos.
- The only checks accepted from Mexico are from Banamex.
- To reduce the risk of fraud or theft, the Consulate recommends that cash not be used to pay for consular services.
- Click for a complete list of visa fees.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.
Fees for Consular Services
- August 28, 2014 – Effective September 12, 2014, the Department of State will adjust processing fees for some services. The fees for most categories of immigrant visas will change, while fees for nonimmigrant visas largely remain the same.