Immigrant Visa Forms
Commonly Needed Forms for the Immigrant Visa Application Process
- Packet 4 (PDF 304KB): Appointment materials applicants must read prior to attending their immigrant visa interview at the Consulate.
- I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
- DS-260 Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration
- I-864P Poverty Guidelines
- I-864 Affidavit of Support
- I-864A Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member
- I-864W Intending Immigrant's Affidavit of Support Exemption
- I-864EZ Affidavit of Support
- I-601 Application for Waiver of Ground of Inadmissibility
- I-601 Waiver Instructions (PDF 57KB)
- I-212 Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S. After Deportation or Removal
- General information on starting an an application for an immigrant visa to live in the United States.
- Diversity Visa Packet (PDF 306KB)
Note to Petitioners
- Beginning June 1, 2009, all United States citizens accompanying immigrant visa applicants to Juarez must possess a valid U.S. passport or passport card to cross back into the United States. Visit Travel.State.Gov a site from the U.S. Department of State for a complete list of acceptable travel documents and for information on applying for a passport.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.