Step 3: Prior to your appointment at the Consulate
Once you receive from this Consulate notification that your case is ready for processing, complete the following steps:
- Complete the DS-260. Please note: Cases with no NVC Invoice number may enter the applicant's date of birth in the following format - YYYYMMDD- as a substitute invoice number.
- Print the DS-260 form confirmation page.
- Schedule your appointment and follow the instructions to log in and to schedule an appointment at any of the Applicant Service Centers (ASCs) in Mexico. Each applicant is required to appear in person at the ASC prior to the consular appointment date. At the ASC your fingerprints and photographs will be collected.
- At the same website, select a DHL courier office location where you would like to receive your visa.
- All Nonimmigrant visa applicants must pay the Nonimmigrant visa application processing fee (MRV) prior to scheduling an appointment through the ASC service. This fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable regardless of whether a visa is issued.
ACS Fee Payment Options:
- Contact our call center to pay by Visa, MasterCard or American Express using an interactive voice system.
- Click here for telephone numbers and other access information.
- Once the credit card information is approved, the caller will be provided a confirmation number.
- This confirmation number is required to submit the visa application and schedule an appointment.
- The caller must write down the confirmation number, there will not be a way to retrieve it later.
Cash at at Scotiabank or Banamex, or Credit Card Online:
- Please log into the Website using the applicant's passport number, date of birth and nationality.
- Follow the instructions to select applicant's trip purpose and select Consulate Ciudad Juarez to schedule an appointment, and other pertinent details related to the visa application.
- While following the steps on the site, the applicant will be asked to either make a payment or to confirm the payment has already been made by using a "MRV Fee Receipt Number."
- Payment can be made using the following options: Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, or American Express Please select the appropriate card from the provided list.
- Follow directions to complete the transaction. For example: If you pay cash at Scotia bank or Banamex: Select Cash. Click on the "PDF" link next to the "MRV Fee Receipt Number" box.
- Print the electronic generated deposit slip for each applicant.
- Complete the relevant information.
- Take the deposit slip(s) to the bank and pay.
- Return to this Website and enter the "MRV Fee Receipt Number" when asked to provide it.
- The "MRV Fee Receipt Number" is located at the top of the deposit slip.
- If you have other questions regarding the immigrant visa process, please review the information on the CSC website
Remember, during the entire visa application and interview process, you must tell the truth and give complete and accurate information. If you do not, your visa will be delayed or you may be found ineligible for a visa that you may have qualified for otherwise.